Tuesday 3 June 2014

Why hello and gold-tipped nails

Hello sunshine!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted here (almost two years!)

Over the past half term week I've had a bad back that had me pretty much bed ridden. So I spent a lot of time on my iPad, reading blogs! I've always loved catching up on my favourite blogs, and I thought it's time I give this another go.

As a piano teacher, I always have to make sure my nails look okay as they're under scrutiny 24/7. I usually just give them a gloss coat, but here's something new I did to stem my boredom that I'd like to share:

Gold-Tipped Nails


Pretty cool huh? I like the way they look quite smart/casual. By that, I mean they'd look good casually, or with an evening gown.  I like the shade, it's half silver, half gold... sild? golver? 

Here's a better photo. (Unfortunately my eczema is on display here, sorry guys.) 



Method
So it's mega simple:
First, I filed and buffed my nails. I then applied a base coat. Then I painted the tips gold using Nails Inc shade 103.



Et voila, off I go to teach piano!

Love and peace, 

Heppy


No comments:

Post a Comment