Monday 11 June 2012

Gratitude time!

Hello flower,

So I've just finished my degree. I don't know where to go next, or what to expect. I'm feeling very lost at the moment, uncertain, and job-hunting in a recession is making it difficult to keep my head above water.
We all need to remember to keep smiling, and I think a good way of doing this is to regularly remind yourself of the things you should be grateful for. I believe that if we appreciate the simple things in life, we become more easily pleased and things feel a little less difficult. Big breath, here we go, time to count my blessings! Here is a list of the things I am thankful for!

- Having amazingly supportive parents who love me unconditionally.
- My boyfriend Tom, who also happens to be my best friend. I'm so excited to move in with him at the end of this month.
- My friends, who always put a smile on my face.
- I'm grateful to be able to find inspiration in music.
- I have access to enough food and clean water. - Never ever take this for granted!
- I have a roof over my head.
- Kindness exists
- My good health, and that of my loved ones.
- My laptop, and internet access.
- My teeth, I like them!
- Illuminating moments,
- I am grateful for learning and education.
- That there is always something new and creative to be doing.

What are you grateful for?

Love and peace,

Heppy

No comments:

Post a Comment